Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hey! I’m back! With 3 free patterns!( Say that 5 times fast!). The first one is a purse called the Back 2 School Purse. It is a small long purse with a row of beads in it. The pictures aren’t very good (sorry). The sides are knitted.... differently so I made a movie on Knitting, Sewing the lining and blocking. This is my first knitting movie so I hope it helps. The neat thing about this purse is that it is seamless!
The Second pattern is the clamshell coin purse and it is felted with a sandpaper sponge. It has a zipper and is a good felting project.
The Last one is a wallet that you could put lunch money in. It is very stylish, but very thick. If you don’t like really fat wallets then don’t knit this. If you want something cute to hold your lunch money and ID in then this is for you!

If you need any help then e-mail me at maddie.theknitter@mindspring.com



              Back 2 SchoolPurse

 







No comments:

Post a Comment